Watch video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/KF-2X_-20xM
What 5G Is:
- "5G" refers to next-generation cellular data protocols, using multiple different radio frequencies. It is NOT to be confused with 5 GHz radio, which is a specific radio frequency / channel range primarily used for WiFi-based internet routers and in some cases military functions. "5G" is an abbreviation of "Fifth-Generation".
Claims About 5G RF Emissions:
- Insect, Plant, and Wildlife declines due to microwave emissions
- Human health impacts due to microwave emissions
- IP Version 6 "Net Dust" sprayed from aircraft and inhaled/ingested by humans to be used for mind control after 5G is fully-deployed. (Article 2) (Article 2-referenced patent)
- IP Version 6 "Net Dust" sprayed from aircraft and inhaled/ingested by humans causing Morgellon's Disease in susceptible persons. (Side subject)