Saturday, March 24, 2018

Temporarily Moving To Blogger - Maybe...

Hmmm...

I don't think I have the  option here to upload .mp3 files directly...

So this probably won't work as an alternative method for hosting my podcast without quite a bit more work.

Maybe I could store the files on www.Archive.org and link them here. My podcast isn't very high-traffic.

It sucks, but I'm too broke right now to pay the hosting fees at Podbean, and I'm I.T. school full-time, and too busy with that to seek alternative funding. Ugh.

At least I'm loving school.

I think I'll do a videocast and see what I can do about fixing the audio pod - at least the existing episodes.

First, however, I need to dress this blog up.

The old link to the Podbean-hosted version of my show is https://aquarianm.podbean.com/ - storing it here, because I may be able to rescue it at some point.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment