Sunday, April 1, 2018

Audio - Episode 004: Special Episode - Singing Wire Web Design WP-Cast Archive 01 - Core Design Philosophy


March 21, 2017

I recently discontinued a podcast I was calling "Wordpresscast." I felt that the name was stepping on the toes of the actual Wordpress organization a little too much, and voluntarily took the podcast down. There are three episodes that I'm bringing over here to Midwestern Geek In Cali in order to preserve the content for previous WP-Cast listeners. This is the first of those three. It's early in my podcasting, and the audio is so-so. However, it's entitled "Core Design Philosophy," and it speaks to my approach when building a client's web presence out.
Thank you for listening.
Dan

Listen Herehttps://archive.org/download/MWGICEP004SWWDWPCast2016Archive0001/MWGIC-EP-004_SWWD-WP-cast_2016_Archive-0001.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment